During the current winter season 2017/2018 the skibus service will work on three lines: RED, BLU and VIOLET.
The RED LINE will serve the route between Riva Valdobbia and Piazzale Funivia, with stops: Mirtillo Rosso, Lo Chalet, Riva Valdobbia, Pietre Gemelle Resort, Michob car park, Piazzale Finanza, Experience Resort and Palazzetto.
The BLUE LINE will serve the journey between Experience Resort and Piazzale Funivia, with stops: Indren Hus, Alagna 2000, Palazzetto, Piazzale Funivia, Hotel Cristallo, Frazione Ponte, Wold, Pedemonte.
The VIOLET LINE will operate on a call in the evening, along the diurnal routes provided by the two lines, red and blue.
The service will be active on 7-8-9 December 2018, 15-16 December 2018, every day from 22 December 2018 to 31 March 2019, and to follow 6-7 April 2019 and 13-14 April 2019.
The reference number is +39 348 4518392.
Please note that the evening service will be free for all card holders, provided with the purchase of multi-day and seasonal skipass.
For all other customers, the cost of the service will be € 3.00 per trip.
They are considered WEEKDAYS (FERIALE):
- Every weekday, from Monday to Friday, except for the periods indicated below as holidays
- The days of 15 and 16 December 2018, only with reference to the blue line timetable.
The red line will regularly follow the holiday schedule.
- Christmas Day, and from 20 to 28 April 2019 with reference to the timetables of both lines
- All Saturdays and Sundays
- Every day from 26 December 2018 to 6 January 2019 inclusive
- Every day from February 28th to March 10th 2019 inclusive
The service will be suspended from 15 to 19 April 2019, coinciding with the closing days of the lifts provided for by the Monterosa Ski calendar.